Two months later: late Tuesday night, I was watching TV, when I felt a burning sensation in my leg. I rolled up my trousers to look at it, and a piece of skin the size of a 10p piece came away with it – it was just like a blister that had popped, but I had noticed no such blister, or any prior feeling of something amiss. Yesterday morning, it was looking inflamed, and I finally got to see a GP today. The cellulitus is back, and I am back on anti-biotics.
Month: June 2011
It appears to be E-Ink, as it is definitely under the screen, and is a small dot, with lines coming off it, looking a bit like a squashed spider.
It was dirt cheap, so I bought two, on the principle that while I had the Traeger going, I may as well fill the shelf.
Having the arduino control a relay.
However, it meant that I did manage to spend about 6 hours in the garden today, and it is looking a lot tidier. After some very changeable weather, it was glorious sunshine today, and it was lovely out there.
I set my old NAS (a Western Digital WorldBook) to copying across everything overnight. Have just checked and everything has copied fine. The ReadyNAS tells me that with everything I have copied across, I am using 8% of the drive capacity.
One reason for this was that I felt I hadn’t progressed as far with playing with the kit as I had plannned; spending the day in front of a desk and computer for work, I hardly want to do the same in the evenings! Having the netbook working meant I could experiment with it on the sofa downstairs, while watching TV.
I’m new to the Arduino (although not to programming), so my first step was to buy a simple Arduino experimenter’s kit and do some general non-BBQ projects, to familiarise myself with the kit and its capabilities. This is still ongoing. I made a point only to buy the Arduino kit, and not the add-ons I might later require, such as the WiFi and LCD Screen options – doing so means I will learn to walk before I run, and limits my spend, in case the project doesn’t fly.